Thursday, July 9, 2015

oh hi!

I have wanted to start a blog for a very long time, but I really don't know if anyone will care about what I have to say... But then I decided that it would be really awesome for me to have this place where I can look back and remember things that have happened in my life- big or small. I also have always had a sliiigghhht shopping addiction, and love sharing my style with others.

With this blog, I will try to track not only my outfits, but the ins and out of daily life as a new wife.
I'm going to start things off by introducing myself.

My name is Lizz Engle- well not officially, since I haven't gone and changed my name yet... but that's just details... I am an over user of exclamation points, an overspender, a happy dog mom and a high school teacher. I love my job, I love my family, and I love my life. I want to remember things and be able to look back. I honestly wish I would have started this blog when I wanted to in the past because I can't remember a single thing about planning our wedding, but such is life.

Welcome to my blog- let's see where this adventure takes us.

No comments:

Post a Comment